Learn how to play Pok Deng handshake teaching edition Who is reading this article? I think I must know a card game called Pok Deng , of course, even though I’ve never played it, but at least I’ve heard of it. And today I’m going to take you to see how Pokdeng plays. How do you pay? will be able to understand before actually playing
What is Pokdeng?
Pok Deng is another card game that uses only 1 deck of cards to play. With an easy-to-play, fast-paced gameplay, no complicated tactics required. There is only the dealer and the player. Which side has more card points will win, thus making Pokdeng a card that is very popular among gamblers of all levels. then now online casino Many places also have bounce cards to play with a category of live casinos. The rules used are the same. Therefore, there is no need to venture outside the home to enjoy gambling.
How to count card points
Counting bounce poker cards There will be a counting method as follows.
- All A cards are worth 1 point.
- Numbered face cards 2-10, every suit has a value equal to the number of face cards.
- All three foreign cards (J, Q and K) are worth 10 points.
how to deal cards
Before counting the points to measure the result of losing or winning The dealer will shuffle the cards and deal one card to every player in the circle before giving it to the dealer last. Then start dealing the second card in the same way.
measurement of wins and losses
After having received both cards Both the Player and the Banker will combine the cards in their hand. To see if the score is close to 8 or 9, if the total card value is more than 9, use the unit digit as the score point.
In addition to Pok 8 and Pok 9, which are the biggest cards of Pok Deng , there are also special cards. Each set of cards affects the payout as well. For special cards, they can be divided into sets as follows:
Refers to a set of cards of the same suit.
- If two cards of the same suit are dealt, they are called 2 bounces. Suppose we bet 50 baht and the cards we get are K♥ and 9♥, we get 150 baht (capital 50, profit 100).
- If 3 cards of the same suit are dealt, they are called 3 bounces. The payout will be 3 times the bet. For example, bet 50 baht, the 3 cards in your hand are 9♥ 7♥ 5♥, you will get 200 baht (capital 50, profit 150).
Refers to a set of cards that are mixed with three foreign cards (J, Q and K), provided that 2 out of 3 must be the same face card in the suit, for example J♥ K♥ K♠ for payout is 3. times excluding capital Suppose you place a bet of 50 baht, you will receive a return of 200 baht (capital 50, profit 150).
Do not have to have the same suit, for example 6♠ 7♥ 8♠, payout rate is 3 times, excluding capital, bet 50 baht, if you win, you will receive 200 baht (capital 50, profit 150).
Refers to a set of cards of the same suit of rank, for example 6♥ 7♥ 8♥ and the largest straight flush suit is Q♠ K♠ A♠, for payout is 5 times the bet, bet 50 baht. In addition, one thing that must be remembered is Straight Flush Set Will always be smaller or lose to the Tong set.
Refers to a set of three cards with the same face, such as 333, 555, 777, etc. But it is considered to be a smaller card than Pok 8 and Pok 9, which are the biggest cards of the game of Pok Deng , so if you get three cards, don’t be happy. Because if the other party gets poker cards, we can lose as well.
How to play Pok Deng
After knowing how to count points and different card sets.
- Starting with all players placing bets. How much or how much depends on the table set. and must not exceed the amount specified by the dealer
- The dealer then shuffles the cards and deals one card to each player each, and then the dealer is the last person to deal. before starting to deal the second card again
- After receiving 2 cards, everyone will combine the card points in their hand first.
- If the player has a total of 8 or 9 points, the card must be turned over immediately. Because it is considered that Pok 9 is the largest card and Pok 8 is the secondary card.
To measure card points, the player must only measure with the dealer. divided into 2 cases:
- If the dealer gets a poker card
- If the player has Pok lower than the dealer or has not Poked considered a loser and have to lose bets
- If the player has the same Pok as the banker. It will not eat the bets of the dealer
- If the player has more Pok than the banker. The banker must pay the winnings to the player.
- If the dealer does not have a poker card
- All players can call a 3rd card, or may not call if they think their hand is high enough to face the dealer.
- If the dealer does not call more cards Able to turn over the card to measure the score with the player.
- If the player’s side has a total of more points. It is considered a win and the banker’s prize money is received.
- If the player’s side has the same points as the banker.
- If the player’s side has less points. It is considered losing and bets must be lost on the banker.
How are you doing with the way to play. Pok Deng that we have to leave each other. For me, it’s not too difficult for us to understand. The way to play is simple, just combine the points. If the dealer doesn’t poke, they can call more cards. Whoever has higher scores wins. Whoever gets extra points, multiply the payout rate. For playing in Online casinos are the same. But the hard thing is to have the discipline to play. Just play for fun It’s not that it’s been sitting for too long.
If you interested membership with us UFABET